FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased). Hosted by A Daily Rhythm.
Well Hello there to my lovely book lovers, today it is my first time writing about my Friday Finds. Obliviously you have noticed that. 😛 Now I’m going jump straight into my TBR Pile and that pile is huge! Trust me I have over 651 that I really want to read but I just don’t seem to find the time to read them all; with my demanding schedule of college and work and all. this list also keeps getting bigger! Now enough with my time problems I mean things can be worse 🙂 with further ado her are my finds…..
- Falling Under (Ink & Chrome #2) by Lauren Dane
- Opening Up (Ink & Chrome #1) by Lauren Dane
- Right Wrong Guy (Brightwater #2) by Lia Riley
- Perfect Touch: A Novel by Elizabeth Lowell
- For The Love of Ash by Taylor Lavati
And then here is the next five
- The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens
- With A Twist (Bad Habits Book 1) by Staci Hart
- Shifter: City of Wolves by Avery Burch
- Home (Songbird #4) by Melissa Pearl
- Love Always, Kate (Love Always #1) by D. Nichole King
I’m only going to show ten today but if you want to see more of TBR List you can always go to my Goodreads page here…. All of those books sounds so good and I cant wait till I get my hands on them. I have found loads of new books and authors that I never heard of since starting a blog and joining NetGalley and Edelweis. Then I started reading more book blogs and found promotional blogs so I’m finding more books than I would ever have.