So my TBR pile just keeps getting more and I’m finding it very hard to choose what to read next. I hate that I can’t choose what to read next…..I managed to read all my titles on my July TBR, so I decided to make a new one for August. I might end up reading completely different titles, but we’ll see how it goes this month!
Advanced Readers Copys
- Cowboy Redemption by Kasey Millstead (Currently Reading)
- Take A Chance by Micalea Smeltzer
- Undaunted (Knights in Black Leather, #1) by Ronnie Douglas
- Untouchable Things by Tara Guha
- Vice by Rosanna Leo
- Deal Breakers by Laura Lee
Want to Read This Month!
- Nash (Marked Men, #4) by Jay Crownover
- Rowdy (Marked Men, #5) by Jay Crownover
- Asa (Marked Men, #6) by Jay Crownover
- Better When He’s Brave (Welcome to the Point, #3) by Jay Crownover
Alright I’m going to stop it there. I can say it might change and I might read more than this but this is what I’m planning to read this month. I already started with Cowboy Redemption, I’m about 64% done with the book. I’m taking longer to read this book because I find it real hard to get into this book. So far that book is getting 2.5 rating out of me; lets see if the rating will go up. Also I won’t read these book in that order, it always depends on my moods so the order might change and I might not even read these books this month though I am planning to read these books.