Hi all I have decided that I need to start up my Meme again for my blog now I have decided to do the following memes for my blog:
- It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? Hosted @ Book Date This is a weekly meme for every Monday. Now what is this MEME about?? Well isn’t it obvious??? It is about what book or books you are reading right now but that’s not all it is also bout what you’ve recently read & what you planning on reading next.
- Teaser Tuesday. Hosted @ The Purple Booker This is a weekly MEME that wants you to add books to your TBR, or just share what you are currently reading. This was one of the MEME’s I did before I went on my very long hiatus.
On this day I will most probably do two MEME’s on this day because I just could not decide which ones I liked the most.
- Waiting On Wednesday Hosted @ Breaking the Spine This is a weekly event that basically allows you to spotlight the most anticipated books.
- WWW WEDNESDAYS Hosted @ Taking On A World Of Words is still about answering the following three questions:
♥ What have you recently finished reading?♥ What are you currently reading?
♥ What do you think you’ll read next?
Normally I wouldn’t do anything on this day but I have decided to try this MEME out and I will see how it goes :p
- Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts hosted @ Bookishly Boisterous This is all about chatting about things other than books. Like what you did last week, the weekend or what you are going to do. Your thoughts and feelings or just about anything you want.
I used to do other MEME’S on this day but like Flashback Friday or Friday Finds but I decided to do the following MEME instead because just why not….. I liked that MEME a bit more.
- First Lines Friday Hosted @ Wandering Worlds Basically you pick a book, open to the first page and share a few lines of the book without spoilers and then let you my lovely readers try to guess what book it’s from. Don’t worry I will reveal the book in this same post. 😀
Now Saterday and Sundays are the days that I dont do any blogging so you wont see any MEME from me on those days. If you see post on those days then it was posts that I have secluded that day it does not mean I am on my blog.